GRAPHCAD is a product range applying specifically to the design and cutting of soft materials in the technical textiles and composites sectors. GraphCad is a solution used at the conceptual and sampling stages and in optimizing and cutting fabric in fields related to soft materials such as PVC, Dry Carbon Fibre, Pre-preg Carbon Fibre, Dry Glass fibre, Pre preg glass fibre, Leather, Foam, Vinyl, Kevlar, etc.
GRAPHCAD’s fields of application are the following:
The automotive industries, the aeronautical industries, boat interiors, home and exterior furbishing, tarpaulins, composite materials, the baggage industries, open air sports equipment, personal protection.
- 3D or 2D product design or pattern vectorization.
- Classifying of derivative products from a basic design according to different fabrics.
- Virtual pattern matching.
- Information display of current design in use.
- Interactive measurements control.
- Global visualizing of all the patterns in the design in use.
- Time saving in the design and pattern making stages.
- Gets rid of potential sources of error.
- Fast small and large production runs and prototyping.
Optimizing Fabric Use:
- Batches of pieces to be cut.
- Batches of patterns in cutting file.
- Interactive and fully automatic marker.
- Reduction in fabric costs through a better optimizing of markers and optimal fabric use.
- Batch functions allowing simultaneous optimizing of several markers.
- Hands-off, no assistance, user friendly round the clock processing.
- Big productivity gains.
- Reduction in fabric waste.
- Efficiency calculation display.
Fabric Cutting :
- File export and import from clients or sub-contractors’ systems allowing global data management.
- Access to optimal cutting time.
- Better quality, more precise cutting.
- Optimal cutting tool operation during cutting phase.
- Higher productivity to precision equation.
- Reduction in congestion of cutting facilities during prototype or cutting phases.
- Cutter equipped with multi tool head ( up to 5 tools).
- Conveyor and take up / feed motors for fabric handling.
Download Of GraphCad PDF Brochure
Please click here to download the GraphCad PDF Brochure